1. Data from: Influence of Tertiary paleoenvironmental changes on the diversification of South American mammals: a relaxed molecular clock study within xenarthrans.
2011. Delsuc, Frédéric, Vizcaíno, Sergio F., and Douzery, Emmanuel J. P. BACKGROUND: Comparative genomic data among organisms allow the reconstruction of their phylogenies and evolutionary time scales. Molecular timings ... BMC Evolutionary Biology. Institut des Sciences de l'Evolution de Montpellier and Departamento Científico Paleontología de Vertebrados, Museo de La Plata, La Plata, Argentina*.
2. Data from: Molecular systematics of armadillos (Xenarthra, Dasypodidae): contribution of maximum likelihood and Bayesian analyses of mitochondrial and nuclear genes
2010. Delsuc, Frédéric, Stanhope, Michael J., and Douzery, Emmanuel J. P. The 30 living species of armadillos, anteaters, and sloths (Mammalia: Xenarthra) represent one of the three major clades of placentals. Armadillos ... Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution.
3. Data from: Local molecular clocks in three nuclear genes: divergence times for rodents and other mammals and incompatibility among fossil calibrations.
2011. Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., Delsuc, Frédéric, Stanhope, Michael J., and Huchon, Dorothée. Reconstructing the chronology of mammalian evolution is a debated issue between molecule- and fossil-based inferences. A methodological limitation ... Journal of Molecular Evolution. University of Montpellier and Florida State University.
2011. Tsagkogeorga, Georgia, Turon, Xavier, Galtier, Nicolas, Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., and Delsuc, Frédéric. Phylogenomics has recently revealed that tunicates represent the sister-group of vertebrates in the newly defined clade Olfactores. However, phylog... Journal of Molecular Evolution. University of Montpellier.
5. Data from: Molecular phylogenetics unveils the ancient evolutionary origins of the enigmatic fairy armadillos
2012. Delsuc, Frédéric, Superina, Mariella, Tilak-Jean, Marie-Ka, Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., Hassanin, Alexandre, Tilak, Marie-Ka, and Douzery, Emmanuel J.P. Fairy armadillos or pichiciegos (Xenarthra, Dasypodidae) are among the most elusive mammals. Due to their subterranean and nocturnal lifestyle, the... Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. University of Montpellier.
6. Data from: The timing of eukaryotic evolution: Does a relaxed molecular clock reconcile proteins and fossils?
2011. Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., Snell, Elizabeth A., Bapteste, Eric, Delsuc, Frédéric, Philippe, Hervé, and Philippe, H. The use of nucleotide and amino acid sequences allows improved understanding of the timing of evolutionary events of life on earth. Molecular estim... Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. University of Montreal.
7. Data from: Retroposed elements and their flanking regions resolve the evolutionary history of xenarthran mammals (armadillos, anteaters, and sloths)
2010. Möller-Krull, Maren, Delsuc, Frédéric, Churakov, Gennady, Marker, Claudia, Superina, Mariella, Brosius, Jürgen, Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., and Schmitz, Jürgen. Armadillos, anteaters, and sloths (Order Xenarthra) comprise 1 of the 4 major clades of placental mammals. Isolated in South America from the other... Molecular Biology and Evolution.
8. Data from: Tunicate mitogenomics and phylogenetics: peculiarities of the Herdmania momus mitochondrial genome and support for the new chordate phylogeny
2011. Singh, Tiratha R., Tsagkogeorga, Georgia, Delsuc, Frédéric, Blanquart, Samuel, Shenkar, Noa, Loya, Lossi, Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., and Huchon, Dorothée. BACKGROUND: Tunicates represent a key metazoan group as the sister-group of vertebrates within chordates. The six complete mitochondrial genomes av... BMC Genomics. Tel Aviv University, French National Centre for Scientific Research, and Montpellier Laboratory of Informatics, Robotics and Microelectronics.
9. Data from: Molecular phylogeny of living xenarthrans and the impact of character and taxon sampling on the placental tree rooting
2010. Delsuc, Frédéric, Scally, Mark, Madsen, Ole, Stanhope, Michael J., de Jong, Wilfried W., Catzeflis, François M., Springer, Mark S., and Douzery, Emmanuel J. P. Extant xenarthrans (armadillos, anteaters and sloths) are among the most derived placental mammals ever evolved. South America was the cradle of th... Molecular Biology and Evolution.
10. Data from: An updated 18S rRNA phylogeny of tunicates based on mixture and secondary structure models
2011. Tsagkogeorga, Georgia, Turon, Xavier, Hopcroft, Russell R., Tilak, Marie-Ka, Feldstein, Tamar, Shenkar, Noa, Loya, Yossi, Huchon, Dorothée, Douzery, Emmanuel J. P., and Delsuc, Frédéric. BACKGROUND: Tunicates have been recently revealed to be the closest living relatives of vertebrates. Yet, with more than 2500 described species, de... BMC Evolutionary Biology. French National Centre for Scientific Research, Spanish National Research Council, University of Alaska Fairbanks, and Tel Aviv University.